The information on this website is presented by The Corporate Affair for the purpose of disseminating information to the public. The Corporate Affair does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked site.
The Corporate Affair makes every effort to ensure that the material on this website is accurate and up-to-date, however you should exercise your own independent skill and judgement before you rely on it. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. The Corporate Affair makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any third party information.
The Corporate Affair is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted on the website (including, without limitation, third party information). You obtain access to this website at your own risk and the Corporate Affair accepts no responsibility for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ to obtain access to this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
In using The Corporate Affair’s online service and website, you agree:
- not to attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the website.
- not to tamper with other persons’ access to the website or commit unauthorised intrusion into any part of the website, including computers, files, accounts, networks and equipment.
- not to attempt to bypass any firewall or security relating to the website.
- not to use any part of the website for which you are not authorised or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the website for which you are not authorised – including but not limited to, scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access or not.
- not to attempt to misuse the website – including but not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses, or intentional invasion of privacy.